- Section Menu
- Prescription Drugs
- Adult Day Health Center (LIFE-NWPA Center)
- Nutritional & Dietician Services
- In-Home Care
- Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Restorative Therapies
- Activities & Socialization
- Social Services
- Primary Care & Medical Specialists
- Lab & X-Ray
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Environmental Modifications
- Emergency care
- Nursing Home
LIFE-NWPA is committed to helping our participants remain as independent and physically strong as possible. One of the ways that we ensure this is through good nutrition.
We have specially trained staff that are educated in the complicated dietary needs of seniors. Our Registered Dietician will assist participants with nutritional counseling and diet planning. The Registered Dietician is a part of each participant's health care team and will keep that participant updated on his or her individual dietary needs.
Meals will be provided when a participant visits the LIFE-NWPA Center according to his or her personal dietary needs. They may include a breakfast, light snack, lunch and/or a packed meal that can be sent home with the participant, if needed.
Make An Appointment Or Schedule a Tour
The LIFE – Northwestern Pennsylvania (LIFE-NWPA) model, which is nationally known as The Program of All-inclusive Care.